Reflection about the Windows Server 2008 r2 INSTALLATION




It was a nice challenge to install Windows Server 2008 R2 on a machine with my classmate. Because we followed the detailed instructions, the process was rather simple overall. Along the road, there were a few things we had to sort out, but we collaborated and finished the task.




 Observing how the server functioned and how everything fit together was interesting. Having completed the installation and gotten everything operating felt good. I gained a lot of knowledge about servers and how to obey directions. I enjoyed doing it with my classmate, and it inspired me to study computer science more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I have learned in p2p hands on

Set-up Wifi Connection

How To Set-Up Computer IP Address